Mind is light. A photographer's journey.

The phrase "mind is light" can have several different meanings, depending on the context in which it is used. The one that I like is the more spiritual context, the realization of one's true nature, which is often described as being pure, luminous, and limitless. Here is the link to the high-res photos in this exhibition. Also, the same photos with the messages in the description are on flickr. Photos will be added daily. Read the story here.

It was day three of my journey and I had reached page 118 of the Dale Carnegie book I was reading and look at how in sync this quote is with my journey, "I was able to think clearly and sensibly for the first time in my life. I realised what a fool I had been. I was shocked to see myself in my true light: here I was, wanting to change the whole world and everyone in it- when the only thing that needed changing was the focus of the lens of the camera which was my mind."

Photos being taken with a four year old budget Samsung M30 and editing in Snapseed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One to ten

Colours