Early Morning Bush Walk - North Central Trinidad

I am no stranger to long distance walking (between 5 km and 10 km). I woke up and decided I had the energy and I had never walked along to the end of Warren Road, heading West, which gives direct views of the Northern Range and Caroni plains and planes descending into Piarco airport. It is a narrow road, so be cautious, if you ever have to walk that road. It is agriculture and empty land on both sides for the first 1 km. My walk took me from Warren Road onto Ajodha Road and Munroe Road and then back to the Southern main road. These are some photos from that walk.

Warren Road

Sunrise behind large tree

Large tree

Nice clear morning sky

Short stop under tree shade

Northern Range

Closer to the end of walking with music in my ears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind is light. A photographer's journey.

One to ten

Colours