My Photo 365 Project - Trinidad Photog

I always wanted to complete a photo 365 project. That is me taking and posting a photo every day for 365 days (or a year). I tried twice before but did not finish for various reasons one of which was that I wanted a perfect photo everyday (I was trying too hard). This time I am in a better place and for every photo, I am captioning it with a telling message. After each month I am posting a slideshow on my YouTube channel. I am already on DAY 30. Follow me on my socials to keep up. Below are some highlights so far.

I would recommend a photo 365 to anyone and especially photogs and creatives. What I am seeing - It's not about creating that amazing photo everyday, it's about being creative and experimenting and learning how to adjust things to create your portrayal.

DAY 003 - Another day full of possibilities

DAY 005 - We should aim to become better versions of ourselves

DAY 006 - We should listen to our hearts

DAY 014 - Is anyone listening?

DAY 017 - When life gives you apples make snapps

DAY 023 - Let your inner beauty shine through

DAY 026 - Life is beautiful

DAY 030 - Looking through my lens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind is light. A photographer's journey.

One to ten

Colours