One to ten

I am a minimalist. I believe in quality over quantity. I believe that less is more. I believe that there is beauty in the simple. I had gotten up early one morning and I stumbled upon "minimalism photography" on facebook and decided that this is something I wanted to take part in. Today is Sunday the tenth of December. I am spending the morning taking ten photos that will form part of this exhibition. This exhibition is called "one to ten" and the fascinating thing to me that I noticed was that one ends with "ne" and ten ends with "ne" in reverse and the starting letters "t" and "o" form "to" which fits nicely in the middle of "one to ten". There are ten characters in the phrase "one to ten" and the distinct letters make up the word "note" which leads me to say, "numbers are the notes of nature". Galileo Galilei famously stated that "Mathematics is the language in which God has written the universe." This quote emphasizes the fundamental role of numbers in understanding the natural world. I looked at the time and it was just 442 am and that sums to ten. Look at that, numbers are the meaning of life. Link to high res versions of each photo are here.


Lets lime

Pink

Sky

Ant

Peace

Flovver

Sink

Pole

Raindrops

Cosmos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind is light. A photographer's journey.

Colours